Looks like hit n run to me.  If this happens to you, uninsured motorist coverage is what you’ll be looking for.  Plus this will protect you if they other guy doesn’t have insurance or maybe not enough insurance – if they catch him.  This covers damage to your car and damage (injuries) to your body.   Call us at (760) 745-5151 and we’ll help you understand how it works.